Hey! It was not easy. Some people blatantly turned down my offer. Some agreed and later turned down the offer. I sent some of my friends message on Whatsapp, they saw the message but ignored it. No reply.
I was calling, messaging and smsing them. It was a gorilla kind of thing.
When I started getting openings, I started working on their websites immediately. Pure hard work.
What's my point?
1. Some will slam the door on your face. Leave them.
2. Some will be interested, but need you to prepare and get them ready. Pull them in.
3. Some will want it, but don't know the benefits. Explain the benefits to them.
4. Some will have no idea what you are talking about. Sell the idea to them.
5. Some will not be ready now. Retarget them next time.